Mercedes Benz Bursaries
Mercedes Benz bursaries are aimed at helping you get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies.
The Mercedes Benz bursaries programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Mercedes Benz Bursaries Value
· Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for
· Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria Head office during your vacations
· Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
Who Can Apply For Mercedes Benz Bursaries?
· South African citizens, or permanent residents
· Grade 12 learners
· Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year students may apply).
Mercedes Benz Bursaries Available
Engineering (Mechanical & Industrial)
Bursary Application Process