Parmalat is committed to developing talented individuals in the various skills required to make a success in the business world.
This 24 Month Graduate development programme is designed to actively develop young talent for future roles in the business. In-depth knowledge and skill will be developed on the job primarily by subject matter experts in the relevant field.Cross-functional working is encouraged by means of various projects as determined by the business.
The minimum required qualification and or major subjects for each role is as follows:
– HR Graduate – Degree (Industrial Relations);
– Manufacturing Graduate – Degree (Food Science);
– Quality Graduate – Degree (Food Science);
– Engineering Graduate – Degree (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering);
– IT Graduate – Degree (BI and or Analytics);
– Sales/Customer Marketing Graduate – Degree with Commecial subjects;
– Marketing Graduate – Degree in Marketing (Marketing Management);
– Finance Graduate – Degree in Finance (Management Accounting);
– Research and Development – Degree in Food Science or Packaging;
Duties & Responsibilities
Our Graduate Development Programme equips students (predominately PDIs) from a tertiary institute with practical experience in a particular discipline, subsequently ensuring that Parmalat has a sustainable pool of talented and professional resources.
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
How To Apply?
Apply online here