AEL Mining is looking to recruit x8 National Certificate Freight Handling NQF 3 candidates. This opportunity has 8 positions based in Modderfonteing Gauteng.
The Modderfontein Industrial Complex is in the process of appointing 8 unemployed Learners to study towards a National Certificate in Freight Handling (NQF 3).
The Learnership period will be 12 months in duration.
The training will involve both theoretical classes as well as a practical component at this Complex.
,u>Duties & Responsibilities
• Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated at Chem Park, Chloorkop one week per month for ten months.
• Undertake Freight Handling experiential training within a Logistics and Stores environment.
Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
• Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
Qualifications & Experience
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science.
• Drivers Licence.
• Age group 18 – 25 years.
• Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
• Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
Closing Date: 26 August 2016
How To Apply?