Multichoice Graduate Programme
Multichoice requires Industrial Engineering and Data Analyst graduates to fill internship roles in Randburg.
Responsibilities – Data Analyst
• Identification of the need for in depth analytics
• Production of detailed analytics to solve key business problems
• Drive the development of analytics:
• Ensure analytical tracking of recurring business requirements, in identifying online consumer behaviour across all digital products (Apps, mobile and online)
• Prepare and develop appropriate reporting tools to consolidate analytical findings to a wide range of stakeholders including the management team
• Analyse and report on commercial performance through engaging with stakeholders and accessment of business analytical needs.
• Analyse and manage data, through sourcing, validating, manipulating and understanding.
Apply intermediate and advanced analysis on data and provide business with clear insights addressing business concerns.
Responsibilities – Industrial Engineering
• Development of business processes across the organisation.
• Analyse business processes across the organisation.
• Analyse the inter-relationships between business processes across the organisation.
• Perform business process impact analysis.
• Identify gaps and improvement opportunities in business processes.
• Process optimisation by designing and re-engineering business processes.
• Design, develop, assist and support the organisation’s process architecture and/or enterprise architecture.
• Ensure that the process architecture is aligned to the organisation’s enterprise architecture.
• Ensure process alignment and integration across the organisation.
• Apply appropriate approaches, methodologies, tools and frameworks.
• Alignment of processes, projects and all business initiatives to the organisation’s strategy.
• Facilitation and monitoring of change management for business process changes.
• Professional reporting
• Conduct research.
• Data Analyst – BSc degree in (Statistics or Actuarial Science or Computer Science )
• Industrial Engineering – B.Commerce/ Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Industrial Engineering
How To Apply?
Deadline is 18 November 2016