Senmin International Learnerships
Senmin International would like to appoint 2 unemployed Learners to train in a Chemical Operations (NQF 2) qualification. The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration.
The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in the Sasolburg area.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated in Sasolburg Complex for a period of approximately 2 months.
• Undertake Plant Operator experiential training with a Chemical Plant environment.
• Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
• Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 2 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
Qualifications & Experience
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science.
• Age group 18 – 25 years.
• Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
• Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
• Must reside in the Sasolburg area.
Closing Date: 21 October 2016
How To Apply?
Apply online here.