Stats SA Learnerships
To qualify for the Internship Programme, you must be unemployed and a graduate.
Internship Opportunities (Ref. No. 01/01/17HO)
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Stats SA provides Internship in the following fields of study for 2017/18
• Be an unemployed graduate aged between 20 and 35 years
• Have completed a degree/National Diploma (NQF 6) or Honours/Master’s degree in the under-mentioned disciplines/fields of study from accredited institutions of Higher Learning
• Be a South African citizen
• Not have participated previously in an internship in the Public Service.
• A three-year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in the above-mentioned fields.
Applicants that still need to finish or qualify for a degree or National Diploma should not apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Important note: Applications must be submitted on our Internship Application Form for 2017/18 available on www.statssa.gov.za stating the field of study, reference number and the preferred location for placement (OLD FORMS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED)
• Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID
• Candidates wishing to apply for an internship outside their region must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend
• Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered
• Applicants will be expected to be available for assessments and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by the Department
• It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
• All appointments are subject to the pre-employment screening
• Statistics South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
• Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only.
Please forward your applications to:
The Manager: Recruitment and Appointments, Statistics SA, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0002 or hand-deliver at ISIbalo House, Koch Street, Salvokop, Pretoria 0002.
Applicants can hand-deliver their applications at their closest provincial office
Closing Date: 27 January 2017
How To Apply?
Apply online now.